Tuesday, December 04, 2007

My happy family

MY FAMILY

THIS is my family. I have 7 people in my family.My parent,2 sisters, 2 brother n me but one of my sister n one of my brother is not in the picture .Actually, i have 2 sisters-in-law, a niece n a nephew. I know u all know me because this is my blog. So, if u all want to know me, u can read "My Biodata" in this blog. Click at October, 2007 n click again at "My Biodata". Ok....i want to introduce my family to u all. My father is Rohim b Che Pa (the man beside me). He is 51 years old now. He is the manager. My father is lover, kind n gentlemen. I like my father's character very much. Alright, next i want to introduce my mother. My mother is Rustini bte Wardi (the woman beside me). She is 50 years old now. She is a housewife. My mother is so kind. I love my mother so much. Next, it's my eldest brother turn. His name is Rizal b Rohim (the man in front of my mother). He is 28 years old now.His job in engineer. He is gentlemen n kind. He had married with his wife (beside him). Her name is Mazliza bte Mohamad. She is 28 years old.Her job is engineer too. Thier daughter is Amni Nadzirah (the baby in blue dress). She is 6 months now. She is so cute. I love her very much. Next is my sister. My sister is Rina bte Rohim (the woman standing left from the woman in purple lid). She is one year old younger than my eldest brother means 27 yeras old. She is a nurse at Klinik Bandaran, Klang. She is very kind. Then, my sister-in-law. Her name is Anayasmin bte Hj Azmi (the woman in purple lid). She is 24 years old now.Her job is medical doctor. Her husband is not in the picture. The person who captures the picture is her husband. His name is Rizaidi b Rohim. He is one year old older than his wife. His job is engineer. Thier son is Umar Al Faruq (the baby who hips by my father). He is one year old now. He is so cute. Ilove him very much. Finally is my sister (is not in the picture). Her name is Siti Rusyida bte Rohim. She is 21 years old now. She still studying at University Of Sheifield, England. That's why she's not here. She still there. All my family love each other n i love my family too.

From,
Shafiq

No comments: